Make Your Booking for PostgreSQL @ Spring 2008
Book Hotels Direct
Here is a selection of nearby hotels, in order of distance from the conference venue, nearest first:
- Copthorne Hotel - £99 (about 3 minutes walk)
- Premier Travel Inn - from £60 (about 7 minutes)
- Etap Hotel - £38 (about 15 minutes)
- More Nearby Hotels
Please note that payment options include:
- Credit or Debit Card by PayPal
- Credit or Debit Card by phone
- Bank Transfer
Registration is done via the Spring 2008 shopping cart: choose your options here, and add them to the cart. Then when you go to the checkout, your address and contact details will be taken and used for conference registration. Please be sure to enter your email address correctly.
You may pay by secure online credit or debit card transaction, or send a cheque by post. Card payments take place over ssl through the UKUUG's Payment Services Provider using full 128 bit encryption and are secured by Verisign.
After payment you will be sent an Invoice, and a Registration Ticket: print this out and keep it, it's your pass into PostgreSQL @ Spring 2008.
About Booking Your Place at PostgreSQL @ Spring 2008
Here is some extra information about what you're booking.
The price for this depends upon when you book:
- Early bird UKUUG member rate up to 10th March - £55
- Normal UKUUG member rate up to 25th March 2008 - £65
- Non-member rate up to 25th March 2008 - £99
- The non-member rate buys you membership of UKUUG for 2008, as well as entrance to PostgreSQL @ Spring 2008 which means that you'll be able to take advantage of all UKUUG members' benefits, for example members' rates at other conferences and seminars.
- Concessionary UKUUG member rate up to 25th March 2008 - £40
- On the door - £120
The concessionary rate applies to concessionary members of the UKUUG only.
This is what you're getting:
- Your place at PostgeSQL @ Spring 2008 for 1 day, 2nd April 2008
- A PostgreSQL tee shirt
- The conference CD, plus hand outs from our generous sponsors
We're using the Shopping Cart for conference registration, so please make sure you enter your contact details correctly, especially your email address which will be used to send you details of the conference. Please make sure that your spam filters do not block emails from ukuug.org, otherwise you will not receive Conference information. To help us, please restrict your booking to one delegate at a time. If you want more, please make separate bookings (see the booking help).
Please make your own hotel arrangements early to be sure of a room. Suggested hotels, all close to the conference venue, are listed on the Accommodation Page.
If there are any options you require and which we have not covered above, please Contact Us and we will help you personally.